Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ...THE INTERVIEW...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1) How long has your board been hosted with Hostboard.com? I’m not
    sure of its birth but I do know that once my plan is complete…it will be the
    only thing left standing…

    2) What made you choose Hostboard out of all the other free forum
    providers? I like the name…

    3) How would you describe the community atmosphere of your board? I
    would describe my board’s community as being full of puppets and I am
    the puppet master…I control all that goes on…they simply follow…

    The atmosphere is that of any tyrannical leader…they fear me and do as I
    say…if they do anything that bothers me…they are punished…its’s that
    simple…it’s not hard to get along in the Jizz Nasty community…just don’t
    piss me off…and I won’t cut your arms off or pee on you…

    4) What type of discussions mainly take place within your board? Is it
    based on a single topic, or is it free for all chat style? We talk about
    donkey balls, salamanders, and taking dumps…

    5) Does your board have any key posters that play a major role in the life
    of your board? If so, who and why? I am all that matters…everyone else
    is simply there for my enjoyment...

    6) Is your board mostly meant for private discussion, as in a business
    board, or is it public for everyone who wants to join? Seeing as how the
    board is serving as my platform to take over the world…I guess it is free to
    everyone…

    7) Did you inherit your board from another HB member? If so, who and
    why? Yes, I inherited my board from Shatzy…I woke up one day after a
    long night of banging a nasty whore in the butt and I thought…I have to
    find a new way to get my name out…making nasty whores scream my
    name while I banged them in the butt was working ok…but I needed a way
    that could touch more people…so I came to Shatzy and challenged her to
    a turd eating contest…the rules were eat as many turds as you can in 5
    minutes…she agreed and we proceeded with the contest…I was not
    worried about her beating me because I was the one who collected the
    turds…I made sure that my plate was full of chocolate while her plate was
    full of fresh, still warm, Giraffe poop…even though I had cheated she still
    gave me a run for my money…I secretly think she has had a lot of
    experience in eating poop…the time ended and I stood victorious…I had
    eaten 29 turds (chocolate bars)…and shatzy ate 28 turds (giraffe poop)…I
    took over Jizz Nasty the next day…

    8) Why should members visit your board? What makes it "all that"? (Be
    creative here. [img]wink.gif[/img] What makes my board all that is me…why they should
    visit my board is because of me…I’m tired of being the best kept secret
    on Hostboard…it’s my time to shine…

    9) Do you have any other additional comments you would like to make on
    your board? I don’t have any comments for my board…but I do have a
    comment about me…the other day, I was rummaging around on the web
    and hostboard…and I decided to look into my profile…I look and see
    nothing out of the ordinary, until I look at date registered…the day was
    none other than September 11, 2001…I saw this and simply stared…I
    didn't know how to take this…then it hit me…the news was wrong…all
    this time they had been saying the world was coming to an end and the
    apocalypse was beginning…they were wrong…let me clarify…they were
    partly wrong…they were correct about the apocalypse beginning but
    unfortunately they had the wrong catalyst…it wasn't the World Trade
    Center disaster…it was the birth of me…I was born the day the world
    changed forever…you know why?…it was preparing for me…I was born on
    the most tragic day in American history…for now it's the most tragic day
    because of the world trade center disaster…but that will be a mere foot
    note in the history books after I am done…I will rule the world…fear me,
    follow me, & worship me…

    10) You know that this interview will be posted on the main page for any
    HB visitor to see right? Yeah…and if this interview pisses anyone off…
    come on over to Jizz Nasty to tell me about it…


    There you have it folks...I stole a previous thread for #9 because I thought some people might get offended...but it is apparent noone will get offended...unless any of the 3 people who come here have a problem with anything I said...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    apparently the top topic function isn't working...so...

    BUMP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •